MOTHER & DAUGHTER RETREAT
You’re in for a (re)treat
A sprawling, 6,000 square foot timber home, kissing the foothills of the mountains.
The clean air in your lungs, clearing your mind and cooling your soul.
Freedom to roam, with your daughter through fields, around fires, with horses (not all three at once, or things could get sticky fast.)
Farm-fresh food, savory and piping hot.
Unplugging from the hectic hub-bub of everyday life.
A mother and daughter team hosting, as living proof that functional, free relationships are possible. (P.S. Picture my mother as a gypsy goddess who somehow embodies both Loretta Lynn and Mother Theresa.)
Talking –actually talking–with your daughter. And, most importantly, hearing her.
Sounds pretty damn dreamy doesn’t it?
Well, that’s what our Mother/Daughter retreats are like. Seriously. Held once a season at our family ranch in Trabuco Canyon, this ‘weekend’ (Saturday 10AM-Sunday at noon) is your opportunity to reconnect with your daughter in a way you never thought possible. We’re clearing away the distraction, and making time to not only rebuild your relationship, but expand it.
Here’s the nitty gritty: TEENS and MOMS fight because of a lack of mutual…
- Understanding and trust
- Consideration and patience (guilty!)
And if you never learn how to talk to each other honestly, then you will never understand each other.
This RETREAT will teach you (both) all about:
- Contagious moodiness and negativity (and how to kick them to the curb)
- Recognizing limits (yes, even you have them)
- Giving space
- How to love yourself and own your personality (this is a big one)
You will Discover…
- The importance of being who you are (no matter what)
- Transforming challenges into advantages
- Optimism and the power of love
- Your self-worth
- The strength you need to really, actually improve your relationship
- Coping tools to keep going long after the country air has left your lungs
When we are done you will know how to forgive each other, respect one another, find gentleness towards one another and — dare I say — like each other.
Retreats are held once per season.
SATURDAY AT 10AM to SUNDAY AT NOON
at our family ranch in Trabuco Canyon
Contact us for Dates.
Drop me a line. Because being a mom is tough & you need more than wine to deal with it… My office is located at: 226 Avenida Del Mar, San Clemente, California, 92672